Vegetable Oil 1/2 Cup
Sugar 1/2 Cup
Bananas 4 pureed
Vanilla Extract 1/4 tsps.
All Purpose Flour 1 2/3 Cup
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Hazelnut 1/2 cup
- Preheat your oven to 350degrees. Line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl add hazelnut and 3 tbsp. of flour and mix until all the hazelnut is coated in the flour, set aside.
- In a large bowl add vegetable oil, sugar, eggs, banana puree, vanilla extract and mix until all combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and whisk until all combined.
- Fold in the hazelnut and flour mixture.
- Spoon the batter into your muffin pan and bake for about 15 to 19 minutes or just until set and a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. (Always check a few minutes before the stated baking time)