Potato 2 medium size boiled and peeled.
Yogurt 4 tbsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Chili powder ½tsp
Ginger chopped 1 tsp
Chopped chili 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Gram flour/besan 2 tsp
Bay leaf 1
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cilantro leaves for garnish
- In a bowl mix yogurt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, ginger, chili powder, green chilies and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a wok; add cumin seeds, bay leaf, gram flour and sauté till the flour turns golden brown on medium flame.
- Then add in the yogurt mixture and cook till it releases oil, at this point add water to adjust the consistency and bring it to a light simmer.
- Add boiled potato, peas and coriander leaves, salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with Indian flat bread or as a side.