Onions 1 medium
Green chili’s 3(increase or decrease to your taste)
Ginger paste 1tsps.
Garlic paste 1tsps.
Roasted cashews 4
Methi (Fenugreek leaves) finely chopped ½ cup
Matar (Green Peas) 1 cup
Cream ½ pint
Italian herb 1tbsp.
Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add in the onions, green chilies and when they start getting golden brown in color add in the ginger and garlic paste sauté and let the color change into golden brown, it takes about 5 to 6 minutes. Add salt, cashews and mix well.
- Turn the heat off. Using an emulsion blender (be careful it’s hot and can splatter) grind everything to get a smooth paste
- Turn the heat on and add in the cream and some water if required for a medium consistency and mix everything well and bring it to a light simmer.
- Now add in the chopped fenugreek leaves, Italian herbs and green peas and cook till the peas are cooked. It takes about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Mix everything well and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with Indian flat bread or as a side.